Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pre-trip Bloggery

Hello!

For those of you who don't know, my name is Aftyn, and this is my new blog! It's purpose is going to be to provide a place for all my family and friends to read about our exploits as we drive across the country to and from California. By the way, when I say "our" and "we" I am talking about me and my fiance Tim Taylor. This is our first big adventure that we have decided to take together since I have just graduated from college! Woo hoo!

Ok, since we haven't really left yet, this is really just an introduction to the blog. So, welcome! Sit back, grab a cup of coffee or a glass of wine (depending on your age and the time of day) and join us on our fascinating and exciting journey across this wonderful country we call America!

The trip is set to officially start on Sunday, June 6th! Look for an update then!

Love from Pasadena, MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment