Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day Four: On our way to Atlanta

Good Morning!

So while Tim packs up and gets us ready to leave Motel 6 here in Commerce, Georgia, I figured I'd update our blog. As you can see, we didn't quite make it to Atlanta last night, which is ok. We were really tired, and this way we can enjoy Atlanta in the daylight!

Just a little more about our day yesterday. The Natural Bridge was beautiful, and we got to see a pretty cool Toy Museum as well as a Wax Museum. They were all well worth the stop! You can see some pictures from the Toy Museum on our Photobucket (Grandma Judy, you should definitely check them out!). Tim and I were both really hungry, so after that we hurried to the nearest Cracker Barrel to get some dinner. After we ate, it was my turn to drive! I'm so happy Tim and I got a car that we can both drive before we left, because driving made me feel really proud that I was contributing to the trip. I drove for about 3 hours, then Tim took over when we stopped for gas. We were a little irritated because we had paid over $2.60 for gas, then a little further down the road we saw a station that had it for a little over $2.30! It sucked, but there was nothing that could be done, so we kept on driving.

Our plans for today are to drive to Atlanta, try to check out an attraction (we haven't decided which one yet) and have some lunch. Then another late night on the road on our way to Nashville. Hopefully we will make it all the way there tonight, but it all depends. I'll try to update again later tonight whenever we settle in for the evening.

Love from Commerce, GA!

P.S. Tim will be posting links to our photobucket and putting up pictures for this post later today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys,

    Glad you're having a great time. I envy you, I always wanted to see the US.

    I want to see your pictures, but it's blocked at work, I'm on my laptop now. Let me know how to find photo bucket.

    The natural bridge was beautiful and I'm glad you're having nice weather.

    Can't wait to hear more. Miss you. GMA says Hi and sends her Love.

    Be Safe and have fun.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete